Maa Vilakku: Astrological Guide to remove chronic illness from your body.
1. Start the Rina Pariharam by doing a Pooja to Lord Ganesha for the successful completion of the Pariharam.
2. Select Tuesday (or) Friday as the starting day for doing Rina Pariharam.
3. You need to prepare Maa Vilakku (Rice Flour Lamp) as per the details given below:
A. Soak the raw rice for an hour; and drain the water out. Allow the raw rice to dry by keeping it in a shaded place.
B. Take the dry but moist raw rice; and grind it into fine powder. Please note that no water should be added while grinding.
C. You must sieve the raw rice powder, which is grinded well. You must ensure the sieving is done properly. There should not be any lumps (or) particles. Thus, you get finely sieved raw rice powder.
D. Take 1 cup of fine raw rice powder; and take 1/2 cup of powdered Jaggery (Country sugar).
E. You must mix 1cup of fine raw rice powder with 1/2 cup of Jaggery powder with small quantity of cow ghee.
F. You must knead into a soft dough. You must not add water to this content. The moisture in your hand would melt the Jaggery powder to form a fine dough (if necessary, just sprinkle few drops of water).
G. Roll it into small (or) medium sized balls. Press it in the middle either by your hand (or) by a tumbler to create space to carry ghee in it.
H. Now the Maa Vilakku (Rice Flour Lamp) is ready and it looks like this: You must pour ghee into it and place a cotton wick. Keep the Maa Vilakku (Rice Flour Lamp) above coconut leaf (or) any other vessel made with Bronze, Copper, Pottery (or) Silver (Please don't use Stainless steel, Iron, Plastics (or) Glass).
4. On the day of doing Pariharam, get up early in the morning and take head bath. Go to any Goddess Shakthi temple (or any form of Goddess Shakthi).
5. First worship the Lord Ganesha and lay down on the floor inside the temple. You must direct your head towards the "presiding deity"; and your legs should be kept in the direction of temple exit. (Your legs should not be placed in the direction of any Gods).
6. Let the process be done by any of your family members (or) your well-wishers.
7. Let them pour cow ghee into the lamp; and place the wick into the ghee; and let them light up the lamp. The Lamp should be placed and lit in the direction of east/west/north; and under any circumstances, the lamp should not be lit in the direction of South. Place the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) over a small banana leaf.
8. Place the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) over the area of the body that a person has any illness @ if a person has problems like headache, then it should be placed on his forehead. Likewise, the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) needs to be placed in the stomach, if there are problems in the stomach areas.
9. If the native had problems in muscles, blood, skin (or) nerves, then the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) should be placed all over the body.
10. The process of placing the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) must start from the head and end at the toe. You must not start from the toe and finish it in the head. Also, the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) should not be placed in the head again, once you had completed the process of keeping it over the body from head to toe.
11. The native (the person who gets affected) and also the person who does this ritual should pray to the God about removing the illness from the body on each and every step, while conducting this ritual.
12. The native should feel the warmth of the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) on his body parts.
13. Keep the Lamp lit and keep it in the temple premises itself @ place it before the Goddess (or) any other place within the temple. Let the lamp be eaten by ants, flies and other creatures.
14. Take the remaining Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) along with Puja articles to the temple priesr. They would place the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) (must be lit) before the God; and do the Puja in your name. Thereafter, they will return back the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) along with the Prasadam like coconut, banana and betel leaf.
15. Allow the Lamp to fully exhaust by itself. Then distribute the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) to each and every people in the temple. You can also eat and bring it to your house to share it with your other family members, friends and neighbours.
16. You can do it continously for 9 days (or) do it for a single day in a week for 9 successive weeks
Caution: The Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) is made up off uncooked raw rice only. You should not prepare the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku) with cooked raw rice (or) with boiled rice.
17. You would enjoy the successful results by eliminating the chronic illness from your body,
1. You must take head bath on all 9 days while doing Pariharam.
2. All the family members including the person (for whom the Pariharam is being done) must take head bath; and must remain bodily and mentally clean on the days that the rituals are being done.
3. The whole family must not eat non-vegetarian foods (or) any type of foods that intoxicates the mind and body.
4. There should not be any sexual interactions (or) any type of sexual activities by any member of the family (or) between any family members for all those 9 days.
5. Try to explain the situation to your friends, family members and guests; and make sure that no unclean (or) doubtful characters enter (or) stay in your house during those 9 days.
6. Make sure that no strangers are allowed to touch the Rice flour lamp (Maa Vilakku)
7. Rituals and Puja must be done in the early morning hours (or) evening hours preferably during Sunrise (or) during the Sunset.
Best Place to complete this Ritual (Pariharam):
1. You can do this Pariharam more than once till the lumps (or) tumours dissolves completely.
2. You can do this ritual in any Goddess Mariamman, Goddess Kali Amman (or) any form of Goddess Shakthi temples.
3. You can find an amazing and faster results while doing this ritual in Goddess Mariamman Temple in Virudhunagr, which lies 50 Kms south of Madurai towards GST raod to Kanyakumari. Also you can do this ritual in Goddess Mariamman in Irukkankudi, which is loacted near a rivulet in a isolated place near Sattur, which lies 75 Kms outh of Madurai towards GST raod to Kanyakumari. You need to travel 10 Kms from Sattur to Irukkankudi.
Official website of Irukkangudi Mariamman Temple: Goddess Mariamman Temple, Irukkangudi
Official website of Virudhunagar Mariamman Temple: Goddess Mariamman Temple, Virudhunagar
4. You are advised to stay overnight in a Lodge either in Madurai (or) Virudunagar.
Please read this link before doing Pariharam: GUIDE FOR SUCCESSFUL PARIHARAM
For complete details on Pariharam for Shani, please visit GUIDE FOR SHANI PARIHARAM